We're happy to announce that we recently updated our Asteroid server's cPanel to the latest version (v78.0.13).
This version of cPanel comes with these changes :
- Fixed case CPANEL-25203: Add a stronger out of date notification for MySQL versions less than 5.6.
- Fixed case CPANEL-25612: Ensure Global DCV passthrough defaults to On.
- Fixed case CPANEL-25626: EA4 install should use cPanelPublicRPMKey.asc.
- Fixed case CPANEL-25629: Add removed options for MariaDB 10.3 to migration.
- Fixed case CPANEL-25680: Improve reliability of gpg key download in fix-cpanel-perl.
- Fixed case CPANEL-25682: Resolve installer and UI errors when no license is provisioned.
- Fixed case CPANEL-25734: Prevent resolver from inheriting nameservers for root domains.
- Fixed case CPANEL-25762: Improved validation of the mdbox_rotate_interval dovecot setting.
- Fixed case CPANEL-25765: Update cpanel-phpmyadmin to 4.8.3-7.
- Fixed case CPANEL-25785: Fix restoration of MySQL password hashes in account restorations.
- Fixed case CPANEL-25790: Block updates to cPanel & WHM version 78 from LiteSpeed versions which are older than 5.3.6.
We're happy to serve you the best hosting and to be one of the web host providers that always updates it's software.
Thanks for choosing NeotiCloud!
Thursday, February 28, 2019